Cool Valentines Day SMS


Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you. Please don't hurt my heart. I love you so much

Love is like quick sand
the deeper u fall in it
the harder it is to get out!!

tears can sometime be more special then smiles....smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shared 4 people we love

If u r in love accept it respect it enjoy it. but if u r not than don’t worry someone some here must be wrapping up so much love 4 u

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder n hold u close to me n answer with a smile: "Like this!

Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remember me

only an open heart can receive a love, only an open hand can receive a gift only an open mind can receive a wisdom and only u can receive my love

By following my heart i came to you,
I only forget to take something back with me,
For my thought are still with you!!!

A single candle can illuminate all the night,
A true friends lights up an entire lifetime

My silence. doesn't mean. I forget you. my disappearance doesn't mean. I don't care about you. because you are always. in my heart...

As u open ur eyes, ill be thinking of u. As u begin a new day, ill be praying 4u. As u face problems, ill be just beside u. Remember ill be with u 4 ever.......

love papa, love mummy, love brother& sister, love everything under the sun but at last a few love give to me becz i love more than everything in the world.. i love u .......

In the halls i see you walkin
There you are just talkin
I love your hair i love your eyes
they're almost as blue as the sky
I wish that one day we will be
together forever you and me
we'd be happy as can be
cause i'd have you and you'd have me
My wish came true
Cause I now have you
we hug we kiss
we never miss
cause you love me and I love you

Ah-- I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!

Love is like the seeds of life, To root is full of pain and strife. But to grow it's like a great Oak tree, Straight and strong for eternity. Love is what I offer you, Steadfast, calm and oh, so true! Love is life between two who shares, A life between two who really cares. Love is ours, if you agree, To spend your life with me!

I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

I have heard from the Phone company, The Water company, The electric company, but haven't heard from You. Too bad, it's Your Company I love the most.

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

Only open hearts receives love,only the open mind receives feelings, only the open hand receives touches, only the sweetest one receives my msgs.

Chand se pyari chandni, chandni se pyari raat, raat se pyari zindagi, zindagi se pyare aap.I Love u ainee.

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u.

i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u goodnite

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!

In the Arithmatic of Love 1 + 1 = Everything and 2 - 1 = nothing

If i would have two lives one i would give u and the other i would give up for u.

There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you would know how much I love you.

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
as u r already a SWEETEHART!

Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love...

cant find a reason why God gave you to me But thats not the question to be asked May be the question is how did God know that I needed a person like you.

im a paper, you can wright your feeling, scribble your anger, use me to absorb your tears,dont throw me after use, but when you feel cold ill burn myself to warm you

some broken hearts may never mend , some memories may never fade, some wet tears may never dry but my love 4 u will never die

0 comments: