Lovely Valentines Day SMS


u r in my heart,,
if u don't believe in my words,,
so try to pull my heart,,
u will c ur name on every wall of my heart.

dont love a friend like a flower because a flower dies in season,love them like a river because river flows 4 ever.

love is love, i love my love, my love is you, so i love you!

I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

2 b loved is da bst,
2 fall in love is a curse.
2 b alne is unbearable,#2 fnd ur true love is a dream,
2 b aprt frm ur love is painful,
2 lose da 1 u love is death.

ma heart\'s lyk an open book,
it depends on hw u read me.
Dnt judge me by my cover...
Luk in and discovr...
I will b ur nly true lover
forever...

"one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!"

When u feel hot and warm at the same time, when u read over the same line for the tenth time, when you heart and thoughts some one how appear rhyme and when a simple name conquers ur whole mind then ur in deep trouble my friend . u are in what they call "love".

Have you ever noticed how someone can break your heart into tons of little pieces but you still love them with ever little broken piece of it!!!!!

S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
S O R R Y
Don"t get confused.
Arey Baba SORRY means
S:SOME
O:ONE IS
R:REALLY
R:REMEMBERING
Y:YOU

its hard 2 act as loving,
to one whom u realy do
nt luv.But it is harder
2 act as nt loving the person
whom u really luv.

Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love...

Easiest way to die...
1.Have a ciger daily u'll
die 10 years early.
2.have dinks daily u'll
die 30 years earlly.
3.but love a girl truely
u'll die daily....

Its time when people you love should know that you love them
Its time when people you miss should know that you miss them
that is why i keep on saying i love and miss you all the time.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

0 comments: