I Want To Kiss You SMS


If kisses were water, I will give u sea.
If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.
If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy,
If friendship is life I will give u mine.

kiss is a key off love' love is a lock off marriage” marriage is a box of children' children r problem off Pakistan so stop kissing and save Pakistan.

What’s live? Live is love. What’s love? Love is kissing. What’s kissing? Come here and I show you.

Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips are meet.
Love is complete.

Dear customer! your kiss balance is getting low!! Please get somebody and recharge ur balance now! u have 2 free kiss, and 3minutes hug will be expired on 1st January 2007

If u read, u owe me a HUG,
if u delete, u Owe me a kiss,
if u save, u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
but if u ignore,
U r MINE!
So what will U do?

A kiss is special thing that you can cant take without giving, and you cant give without taking.

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."

Will you love me in December as you do in May, Will you love me in the good old fashioned way? When my hair has all turned gray, Will you kiss me then and say, That you love me in December as you do in May?"

"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun."

A kiss is an inquiry in the upper Floor about vacancy in the lower floor.

If a kiss was a raindrop id send u showers. if a hug was a second id send u hours. if a smile was water id send u a sea. if love was a person id send u me!

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

my heart is made 2 luv u, my lips are made to kiss u, my eyes r made 2 see u, my hands r made 2 hold u ....every part of me wants u, maybe bcoz I was made just 4 u!!

I will give you one kiss to go to sleep. I give you two kisses to dream. I give you an endless row of kisses to, when you wake up in the morning, think of me.

Dil ker raha hai, ke aaj tum ko ,akele main le ja ker, tum ko apne honton se aik, k..ki,,,kis,,,,kissssssss krun tumhare lips per

Benefits of Kissing ;Changes taste; Burns Calories; Lips never go dry; Relieves Stress; Makes face muscles strong; So KEEP KISSING:

love is the name, kiss is the game forget the name lets play the game

Kiss Me In The Light. Love Me In the Dark. Hold Me 'till The End. And I Promise I won't Break Your Heart

A Kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature , to stop speech when words become superfluous.

0 comments: