Romantic SMS Collection


I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

the hardest thing in life is watching someone you love , loving someone else

Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.

It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!

3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!

To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you.

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you.

They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!

Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when, you will always be near me.

(_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...

If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always love u!

Ive got ur bak & uve got mine.ill help u out netime.2 see u hurt 2 see u cry.makes me weep & wanna die.ill b right here til d end.cos ur my love & my bestfriend

Uve won my love now I love u.This heart of mine I give 2 u.So keep it safe as i have done.For u have 2 and i have none!

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

Ask my eyes to stop looking at you... Ask my brain to stop thinking about you.. Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you.. Ask my heart to stop beating..ask me everything..But don't u ever stop me from loving you.

Y do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? dis is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen. Wen i close my eyes i c u!

Scratch & win
H____
HE___
HEA__
HEAR_
HEART… Congratulations U have won My Heart . Miss U Dost…

I may be far 4 a min, 4 a hr, 4 a day, 4 a month, but I’l always b there 4 u. I may not be able to always say good morning, good evening, good night, but, I’ll never say Gud Bye…

Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, May u have all the 3, As u begin each day.

Every sms u send I keep inside my heart, every word u say touches upon my soul… we may not see each other but u will always be someone special to me…

A Perfrect Gift for U! Today! Absoloutely at no Cost, Non-taxable, Silent Peformance, Extremly Personal, Fully Returnable - it’s a SMILE from me. Enjoy & take care…

I’m not sure what life could bring… I’m not sure if dreams come true, I’m not sure what love can do… but am very sure about one thing “ I like u a a lot”…

What makes some people Dearer?Is not just the happiness that you feel when you meet them,But the pain you feel,when you miss them.

111111111111112222222222222233333333333333
444444444444445555555555555566666666666666
777777777777778888888888888899999999999999
Ad each row with EACH OTHER,what ever the TOTAL comes,
That much HOW I NEED U,I THINK BOUT U, n I LOVE U...!!!
n HOPE U FEEL THE SAME...!!!

In this Valentine's Day...I Just want to Say...I Love You Moooooore than I Can SAY!!

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything

What if? Cupid ruled d world and Valentine was d prince of Cupids' kingdom...I think evry day would be a Valentines Day! Dat means evry day is another chance 2 show our loved ones tender lovin care in a special way!

"HOW 2 SAY "I LUV U" IN GUJRATI"
"HOON THUNAY PREM KAROO CHOO"

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.

If u r in a dark room,
U find blood everywhere and
wals r shaking
dont worry friend...................
u r at the safest place
u r in my heart JANU GEEEEEEEEEEE

We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You're always in my heart.

How do i love you?
i really cannot tell,
for it is a pain
like no known ache,
a pain with which i would not part,
for i treasure life
and life is my heart,
and my heart is you..

certain people touch your heart and u can't stop thinking about them, that is the kind of person u are .........absent yet so near, simple yet worthy. that you should know!!!

You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me.

This Love is LOve the Love best love way Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that Love I Love Miss Love U Love, read it again widout word Love.!

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart"!!

Love is like a bird, if u hold it tightly it dies, if u hold it slightly , it flies, plz take good care of it.. DOn't Luv 1, don't Luv2, but Luv 1 who Luvs u!

Take my eyes but let me see U...Take my mind but let me Think about U...Take my Hand but let me Touch U...But don't try to take my Heart coz its already with U....

My eyes Miss U, My Feeling love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.

Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY? F=father A=and M=mother I=i L=love Y=you

Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile!

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... but i'm happier each time i send you a message 'coz i know i'll be DISTURBING YOU!

A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

There's a love that only u can give,
A smile that only your lips can show,
A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes,
& a life of mine that u alone can complete.

l is a simple line,
l stand for L or I,
if l is L
l stand for life,love, like lonely etc.
if l is I,l stand only I, but by combining two "ll" with their core hearts induce "H"
So by combing core hearts of I induce H with reflection of whole I.

Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not three, Love not four Love the one who loves u more.
Love not five, Love not six Love the one who really sticks,
Love not seven, Love not eight Love the one who really waits...

Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more.
And when it hurts some more, love even more...
And when it hurts even more, love till it hurts no more.!!

If in the dark... we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have no fear.. we'll be together, I will be here.

I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,but i really do miss u, Happy Valentines day, my best friend.

Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life. Happy Valentine's day.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, hrs to like someone,and takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Pleasures of love lasts a moment but pain of love lasts a lifetime

Sumtimes I miss 2reply,
Sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u,
But it doesnt mean I 4get u, bcoz. ur 1of a kind and always in my mind...

If 100% of people Love u,
make Sure I'm one of them,
if 99% hate u,
make sure I'm the 1% which Love u,
If 100% hate u,
make sure i am dead.

Luv hurts when u break up with someone,
Luv hurts even more when she breaks up with u,
but Luv hurts d most when u not able to tell d the person whom u Love.

Give "LAUGH" 2 all
But "SMILE" 2 1
Give "CHEEKS" 2 all
But "LIPS" 2 1
Give "LOVE" 2 all
But "HEART" 2 1
Let Everybody "LOVE" u
But U "LOVE" 1

Love hurts when you break up with some one. Hurts even more when someone breaks up with you But love hurts the most when the person, you love has no idea how you feel.

In life Dont be slow so that I MISS U,Dont be too fast that U MISS ME,Just BE WITH MESo that WE ARE TOGETHER For the MOMENT called FOREVER..

Every second God remembers you,
Every minute God bless you,
Every hour God cares for you because...
Every day I pray God to take care of U.

God gaved us two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two eyes to see, two ears to heart, But Y he gives U only 1 hear 'bcos he gave the other 1 to find.

Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares, YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers, Keep The Bright Hope Of Sunshine In View, Someone Is Warmly Thinking Of You

How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!!

Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE.

U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r likes dandruff, I can't get U out of my head.
U r like my car, U drive me crazy.
U r like my Lips, I can't smile without U.

I may run out of message to text you.
I may run out of jokes too.
I may also run out of battery or even a Tk. too.
But my heart won't run out of space for you!

To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is Everything.

if ur asking if id hurt u, the answer is never. .if ur asking if i love u,the answer is 4ever.if ur asking if i want u,the answer is i do.if ur asking wot i value most, the answer is u.

"U R SOMEONE 4 THE WORLD, BUT 4 SOMEONE U R THE WORLD"

0 comments: