Valentines Day Text SMS


Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place

HOW MUCH U LUV ME
How much do u luv me?If it's 100% cal me,if 80% sms me, if 50% mis cal me ,if 0% ignore me.

WHENEVER AN UNEXPECTED FLUTTER OF JOY PASSES THROUGH YOUR HEART,ITS PROBABLY ANGELS DANCING IN YOUR SOUL&WHEN U SEE A SMILE 4 NO REASON ITS BECAUSE I AM THING OF U.

i may be innocent to know what luv is,
i may not show it to you,
i may not luv u,
u the way it should be,(copyright www.lovelysms.com)
BUT iam always willing to luv u the way i understand it.....hard to forget u

If loving you is wrong,then I don't wanna be right.My love for you is strong and brighter than any light.The
way we must go is long,but we'll win every fight.

When Someone Loves You,
You Don't Realize It.
When You Realize It,
Its Too Late.
You Always Love The One That Leaves You,(copyright www.lovelysms.com)
& Always Leave The One That Loves You...!

do u know the relation b\w smileur face
ur face luk gud with a smile but smile luk better when its on ur face ,(copyright www.lovelysms.com)
SO KEEP SMILLING

(.)!!!!!!!!!
seE tHiS DoT,
iT mEAnS A lOT,
It aLSO MEaNs,(copyright www.lovelysms.com)
4gEt Me nOT..............!!!!!!!!!!!

One meaning of "LOVE"
L= Life
O= Observe
V= variety
E= Enjoy

TRUE LOVE IS A "GIFT" THAT'S GIVEN AWAY NOT JUST ONCE BUT DAY BY DAY

There are times when i cant decide whether to see you or not, I want to see you because I miss you but there are times when I dont want to see you because everytime I do, the fact that you dont see me the way that I see you hurts me even more.!

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

All day long, i thought about u, when u get home, i intend 2 show u juz how deep my love can
go.

u could try sumthing old, or something new & improved,
yet my hunger 4 u could never b removed.

Love start with a smile grows with a gift &
Ends with a tear,
But friendship...starts with eyes grows with an understanding &
Ends with Death.

ROSES,Exclusively 4 a nice person ''U''
from a simple person ''Me''
keep the rose until they dry,
Keep my Relationship until die.

Dont"t love a
friend like a flowaer,
--:--:< @
because a flower
dies in season.
Love them like a river,
because a river
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_,(
Flower for river.

u r 10 % sweet,
20 % cute,
30 % nice,
40 % funny,
50 % sincer,
60 % i need u,
70 % i want u,
80 % i like u,
90 % i meet u,
100 % i miss u have a good day...

Special friends see heart-to-heart even when they don't see eye-to-eye. You are indeed SPECIAL b'coz i
always see YOU in my HEART.....

some1 told me that my life wud be beautiful,now i know that he was true coz U R BEAUTIFUL !!

Imagine going back to school without teachers,text,graders or pen.
Imagine the world without anyone,the sea without water,the ground
without sand and most importantly you.Imagine my life without you,
thanks for coming into my life.

The world means nothing to me without U. U must be havin a laugh Boo! Na Just kidding all i want to say is i
love U!

Let me start by saying that I thank to Allah every night since I found you. You came into my life when
everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything
in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I feel as if I'm
walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do
foolish things

life may sometimes be rough roads to walk on where everything seemswrong. but don't give up, just go on,
coz when you think u are all alone, look back and you will find me......

If u say run, i will ask how far... if u say jump,i will say how high... if u say swim,i will say how deep.. if u say
go away,i will say no way...!!

No matter how much u had done for me, i always nevers see it & im terribly sorry now, but can u understand
that its all because love is blind, and im blinded by you.

Smiles r like birds, they fly from face to face. may ur lips give them better nest, so that they can stay there
4ever so keep smiling.

Everytime you admire the wonderful things GOD has made, remember u r one of them, wonderful inside & out. U r blessed! U r special and u r loved. I love u.

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, Because I LOVE YOU!

1 + 1 is two and ya its true that I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE never says who ru b/c love knows u r mine,love never asks where do u live b/c love knows u live inmy heart,Love never says what do u do b/c love knows u play with emotions,love never asks do u love me b/c love knows "I LOVE U"

1+1= 2eyes "LOOK AT U"
5+1= 6Th SENSES "FILLING U"
12+12= 24 Hours "THINKING ABOUT U"
3+4= 7 Days "MISSING"
11+1= 12 Month "NEED A SWEET HEART LIKE U"

sweety,have u heard news broadcasted by geo,ptv,bbc,ary? no?realy, ok i will let u know, all tv chanels has broadcasted that person having cell# --(urs)--his heart has been stolen by person having cell#--(lover).

i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOUL

Somebody is thinking of you.
Somebody is caring about you.
Somebody misses you.
Somebody wants to talk to you.
Somebody is very proud of you.
bring my sms papers messages are thinking about uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

In my life i've travelled many roads some i regret passing but i will never forget the one i met you cause thats
when my life became hole.

Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true
Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more
Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d ne who really waits.

Simple bye makes us cry; Simple joke makes us laugh; Simple care makes us fall in love; Simple touch makes
us feel better but I hope my simple SMS makes you smile!

U know the relationship between SMILE & Ur FACE, Ur face looks good when it has SMILE on it but SMILE
looks better when it is on Ur Face.

I try to take away the pain by finding some31 new, bt then i came 2 realize no one coeds 2 u and even f i
look around pretending not 2 cry.i'll always go back the day u finally said goodbye.

Loving sum1 hu doesn't luv you is like watching a star u know?!?!? uc an never reach it.bt u jz hv 2 keep on
trying.why not?!??! stars can fall right?!?!?

I thought that when i tried to stay away i'd learn to let you go and 4get bt iwas wrong.the more i stayed
away from u the more i realized how much i care for u

Im here trying 2 make a fool out of myself pretending i like some1 new.showing every1 i don't care about u.,
but f u only knew what iam going thru d's heart aweiz longs 4 u.

In this world there are people who are special to you! i may not be one of those special people but, special
or not, i always have a special place for you in my heart!

i cant tell u i love u.i cant tell u my filings, bt i know their really there.i cant tell i want u coz i want u 2 stay
.f i tellu my emotions, you might go away

True meaning of love... if its bcoz of his eyes or his lips or great body,its not love..it lust! if its bec of his
inteligence or insyt about life,its not love, its admiration! if its bec he cries evertym u try to leave, its not
love .. its pity! if its bec he makes u 4get to study and sleep, its not love..its infatuation! love is when u do
not know y u sim 2 b attractd 2 a person...love has its rison...and dat reason is unknown!

Dedicate time to enjoy, it's the secret of youth. Dedicate time for friends, it's the path to happiness.
Dedicate time to luv n b loved, it's source of joy n satisfaction

As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate
with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.

SOMETIMES we mUst be HURTin order to GROW FAIL in order to KNOWLOSE in order to GAIN & SOMETIMES
wE havE to be B R O K E N so we can be WHOLE again!

There is no special occasion today,
no reason to text,
no news to share,
and no problems to air.
It's just one of those times I wish to say
I REMEMBERED U!

I have liked many but loved one,yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest
queue, just for the pleasure of a moment with u.Love you.

False people are
are like
STONES they are
SCATTERED every
where....
True people
are like
DIAMOND
they are REAR!!!
Hello<>
DIAMOND<>

New style of proposing a girl..
I hv spent many sleepless nites in ur luv n i dnt want my son 2 do d same 4 ur daughter. So lets mk them
brother n sister.

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;
I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer's day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.
Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one

A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong

easiest way to die
1-have a cigrate daily.
u die 10year early.
2-have drink daily.
u die 30 years early.
3-But love some1 realy u'll
die daily

U r de BOLD & i'm de BEAUTIFUL, we r 2geda 4 de DAYS OF OUR LIVES thru BACKSTAGE 2 de next
GENERATION and ALL WE NEED IS LOVE 2 b FRIENDS LIKE THIS. 4rm NEO Baby

To be disturbed by the beep of a phone only means that somehow, somewhere, somebody is thinking of u at
this very moment...That's Me 4rm NEO Baby

A sparrow was in love with white rose. one day the sparrow proposed to da white rose.the white rose told her that wen he turns red he"ll love her. Sparrow tore her body and slowly spread her blood on the white rose.the rose turned red and fell in love but the sparrow was no more alive. THIS IS LOVE.

I know it's hard,
You may feel like your world's falling apart,
And that you have to leave soon and may not get through,
But didn't someone say those who care are with you in your heart?
And I know it's hard,
With your family shit,
And regular teenage dramas,
And nothing seems to fit,
I've been there also,
And you've been helping me through,
And if you ever need it,
I'll be there for you,
If you want to shout,
Or if you want to cry,
If you want to scream,
Or maybe even die,
I'll be here,
All you have to do is say,
I'll try and help you through,
To see a brighter day

Let Me Draw URs Face
.......
Dont Move,,,,,
Nearly Finished !
Okey Done !!!
Wanna Look ????
*****
( @-@ ) Kiny Sonyy wo Tusi !!

When words are not enough....
To express your feelings....
Dont think you're in LOVE....
You just need to join... ILETS

lovers are like PIZZAS,
hot and spicy,eaten frquently

hope all the happiness will b urs ,on this eid day &may all ur dreams b full filled &plan b accomplished by the charm of this day ujala

if care is a rain drop i send u shower.if smile is a petel i send u flower. if HAPINESS is a second i send U hours .if pray is a moment i send Ulife.

Care for the one who shares with u, share with the one who knows u, know the one who MISSES u, MISS the one who WELL WISHES for u, Wish u all the Best.

I wish I were a rose & u were a bee,I wud close u inside of me 4ever.

oT TnAW TZUL I THpinboop YAZ
!..ZmA3rb T33w2
! .. YNNUZ Z'rU
Canfused na? Read in a mirror.. Now.....
Bye;-:)

I miss you , all the time of my life . i need you every moment . i love you all the time.

Love , like a river , will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.

You will never find another love like mine.. so come back to me now.. im waiting

All r young lives we search 4 some1 to love.some1 who makes us complete. we choose partners. we dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. all the while wondering if somewhere, somehow.there's some1 perfect..who might be searching 4 us!!!

Days may end, night ma fall, but i will be there 4 u til we wont see each other at all. sun may rise, moon may fall, but i think my life would never be this nice.if i never knew you at all.

Dnt get too close if you'll pass by. don't smile if you'll just make me cry. don't touch me if you'll jst walk away. don't love me if you'll not stay..

I dnt know y i suddenly cant take u 4 granted, why m suddently eager to see u, why i suddently miss u.when stl im not certain with my feelings for you.maybe becoz i love you now.

I don't knw y m so aftraid to lose u when ur not even mine. i dnt know y i love u when u don't even loveme.idont knw y ur the 1 for mewhen m jst some1 to you :

I love you bt m not xpecting anything in return. i never ask u 2 care 4 me..to think of me.tomiz me.or 2 even luveme. bt i cant rmmber, did i ever ask u 2 hurt me?!?!

I said many sweet things 2 u.bt u said goodbye.i asked y?!?!? uve said coz m starting 2 love u 2.so y do u have 2 go?!?!? u said coz my friend s in luv with you.

I love you without knowing how.i love u without knowing when.i love you without knowing y.i love you even though knowing to you.im just a friend.

Do u believe that once 2 hearts joined in friendship it united now with love!?!?!?!

All i ever wanted was some1 to care for me. all i ever wanted was someone who would be there for me.all i ever wanted was someone who would be true.all i ever wanted was someone like you

I never thought i wud b close 2u, never thought id care 4u, never thought id cry coz of u, never thought id luv u.never even thought id b dreamin of having u..bt i guess i wouldn't have felt old s f i have never found u.

A heart is a small place where many people can dwell.wanna vist the place?!? here's my heart, open it and you'll see that you've got a big place inside of me.

without you.
The birds can make no melody.
The flowers have no other beauty or perfume..
All is a meaningless waste.
I love you.
You are in every thought. The sun cannot shine
Dreams, hope, desire.

Loving is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

All kinds of love bring us together, causes the broken, hearts you mend, people must love, now and forever, there's only I love in the end.

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share every day we live

O my dear,
Where you don't come in my dreams, why you tease me.
Why you don't come, for God seek come again in my dreams, in my life, in my eyes, in my heart, in my soul.
I know why you don't come. Coz I broke your swear; try to understand, I was in a great trouble then.
So I cold not come, please come, I am silly.
How can you come, you have died but my love is alive, I will love yours soul till my life.

When my arms can't reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May allah's peace be with you.
A very happy eid mubarak 2 U.

Every Hour I think of U
Every Minut I think of U
Every Second I think of U
I 4 U and I Die 4 U
It's not 4 days, It's not 4 weeks,
It's not 4 months or years, It's 4 ever.

Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do More,Demand Less,Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday.

AMBAL RAMBLE AND CHABAL ARE THREE FRIENDS,AMBLE IS IN THE BAZAR,RAMBLE IS GOING ON TRAIN AND CHABAL IS READING MY SMS. HA HA HA HA

Troubles as light as Air, love as deep as Ocean, Friends as Solid as Diamonds, and Success as bright as Gold... These are the wishes for you and your family on the eve of EID. Happy Eid

If thngs wud come2a situation where I wud b told dat 2morow Im dying, I wud spend de rest of de day, lying next2u,holding ur arms n kissing u, knowing dat u've been my darling since I met u&Im going2leave u in pain&tears dat will ask GOD2extend my living days jst2b with u.

Tell a frnd,ur niece,cousin,dog,cat,ur granny n lastly tell any living creature dat I will 4eva LOVE u,coz if i dnt de whole world is gonna hate me,coz I made a promise 2 u.

You're eyes are soften tender, as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me.

Bee love honey,
Miss love money,
Flower love due,
But,
I LOVE YOU

sometimes when i
reflect back on all the
ciggarettes i smoked, i
feel ashamed. Then i
look into the ciggarette
and think abouth the workers
in the ciggarette factory
and all of their hopes and
dreams. if i dont smoke this
ciggarette, they might be out of
work and their dreams would be
shattered, Then i say to myself,
its better that i smoke this
ciggarette and let their dreams
come true then be selfish and
worry about my LUNGS...
Think abt it.

Accepts you as you are,
Believes in you,
Calls you just to say "Hi!"
Doesn't give up on you,
Envisions the whole of you!
Forgives your mistakes,
Gives unconditionally,
Helps you when you need a hand!
Ignores your little flaws,
Just wants to be with you,
Keeps you close to their heart,
Loves you for who you are!
Makes a difference in your life!
Never judges unfairly,
Offers support,
Picks you up when you're down!
Quiets your fears,
Raises your spirits,
Says nice things about you, and
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it!
Understands you,
Values the good things in you,
Walks beside you through sun or rain!
Xplains things you don't understand,
Yells when you won't listen, and
ZAPS you back to reality when you need it!

Can u see me? No. Tern around, can u see me now, no, turn again. Can u see me now; I can see u because u have a special place in my heart.

Lonely no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you.

When life gives you thousand reasons to cry, show that you have million reasons to smiling and enjoy your life. But never forget me.

O my dear,
Where you don't come in my dreams, why you tease me.
Why you don't come, for God seek come again in my dreams, in my life, in my eyes, in my heart, in my soul.
I know why you don't come. Coz I broke your swear; try to understand, I was in a great trouble then.
So I cold not come, please come, I am silly.How can you come, you have died but my love is alive, I will love yours soul till my life.

Love is what I see in, your smile every day.
Love is what I feel in, every touch you give.
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share every day we live.

0% i hate u,
10% so nice u,
20% so cute u,
30% so kind u,
40% so need of u,
50% found of u,
60% my deal u,
70% i want u,
80% i miss u,
90% i like
100% @};-I@};-Love@};-U@};-

1000 words I could say,
1000 wishes I could pray,
1000 miles legs could walk,
1000 sounds a mouth could talk,
1000 times i'll b true,
1000 ways 2 say i luv u!

You r the one who have taken my breath, who disturbed me mentaly and i can not imagine any one with you in my life.

Seasons will Change,
Colours will Fade,
But....
One thind that will Never Change...
The way that I Feel bout U...
And....
One thing that will Neaver Fade that is My LOVE 4 U......
I LOVE U SO MUCH

I love the spring mornings,
the afternoons in autumn,
the winter evenings
and the summer nights
..but you I love more sweet heart!

If i would know that I'm gonna die tomorrow,
I'll spend 23 hours with u and
if u wonder what about the last hour
In that I'll find someone who can take care of u
Love you always..

O' my love is like a red red rose. That's newly sprung in June O' my love is like the melodies, that's sweetly play's in tune.

They taught me that one hour equals 60 minuets and that one minute equal 60 seconds, but they never told me that one-second without you can last forever.

I wanted to put something incredibly beautiful, sweet, nice, sensitive, erotic and funny on you screen, but unfortunately I do not fit on it.

Sometimes I hide my feelings
Or deny they may be true
I bury them deep down inside
So I can feel secure

COURT ORDER! Ur accused of crawling into my HEART,& hijacking my smiles with your care.Hw du plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY FRND 4-LIFE-no bail!

My love for you is growing
You're more than just my friend
I swore because of my past hurts
I've never love again

Please come and sit beside me
I have so much to say
The words I have to share with you
I need to speak today

It is so simple to be happy but it is so difficult to be simple
U R My Heart Beat...

Love says "If u ever need anything,
I'll b there" but friendship says
" You'll never need anything if I'll b there"

Every second God remembers you,
Every minute God bless you,
Every hour God cares for you because...
Every day I pray God to take care of U

I've been searching for sometime now
For someone to walk with me,
To share my life and journey
Sometimes I thought it would never be.
I wanted perfection, an angel
Someone with a heart of gold,
A lover and partner for life
To be together as we grow old.
I almost missed you
While I was looking around,
But I took a second glance
And you're what I found.
My search has ended
Time for love has come due,
You are perfect in every way
I've been searching for you.

If in the morning when you wake,
If the sun does not appear,
I will be here.
If in the dark we lose sight of love,
Hold my hand and have no fear,
I will be here.
I will be here,
When you feel like being quiet.
Through the winning, losing, and trying,
we'll be together, And I will be here.
If in the morning when you wake,
If the future is unclear,
I will be here.
I will be true to the promises I've made,
To you and to the one who gave you to me.
I will be here.

We never have what we like, we never like what we have, still we live, love and hope that some day we'll
get what we love, or love what you have, that's called "life"

Love is like a tornado, Love is like a storm, Love takes away the power of every life form, everyone is love
in crazed, and anyone is love in doze. Love makes it all difficult yet it's all so easy in love.

0 comments: