Cute Love Funny SMS


If i could give one thing in my life, i would give the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realize how special you are to me.

I like Stars that stay in the sky. But I like and love two stars which are your eyes..!!

LOVE IS LIKE A CIGARATEE- IT STARTS WITH SPARKS, CONTINUE WITH BURNS AND ENDS WITH ASHES. BUT DONT WORRY WE ARE CHAIN SMOKERS.

If u sign in my heart door so u r in my prizon bcoz my heart door open on dat time ven my heart iz sign out 4rom de messenger of life so dont cry on ur fault and dont cry 2 think run 4rom my heart anywhere so relax and take rest in guest room of my heart which iz rezerved only 4 u i invite all those persons who read dis sms 2 knock on my heart door

i love you i love you jani
i love you i love you paro
i love you i love you goria
i love you i love you sweatheart
i love you my sweat heart ....... the great

How can i spell s_ccess widout U? or C_TE? i can't even have F_N or any good L_CK widout it looks like i just can't S_RVIVE wid out

The sea spoke to me about his Empire,about his non-ending Density,about his greatness and i spoke 2 him about "U", He felt so small...

Whenever u feel alone, just looked spaces between ur fingers n think of me, u'll see my fingrs locked with urs forever...

when u feel cold and warm at da same time wen u read ova da same line for the 10th time wen ur heart and thoughts sum hw appear to rhyme n wen a simple name conquers ur whole mind den ur in love

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.

how to say i love you in sindhi....
"AAOON TOON SAAN PIYAR THO KARIYAN"

Got a gift 4 u!
No cost!
No batteries required!
Tax free, performs silently, extremely personal!
Fully returnable!
It’s a hug from ME 2 U!!!

If loving u is a sin, the HELL would be my palace, if it is a crime prison would be my heaven. just because of loving you.

Sometimes misunderstood u, sometimes scolded u, sometimes learnt from u, sometimes praised u, sometimes laughed at u, but i in anycase wanted u as my friend so plz do not betray me and do keep in touch. send this to all ur friends and know who really cares abt u. and dont forget to send this back 2 me. without u my friend, the days of the week are... sadday... mournday... tearsday... wasteday... thirstday... frightday... and... shatterday... thanks 4 being my friend... keep smile

IF YOU HATE ME , SHOOT ME ,BUT PLS NOT ON DA HEART COZ THATS WHERE YOU ARE

Nothing Is To Want
Nothing Is To Say
GOD BLESS YOU !
It's My Only Pray...

My love u night and day, 4ever be this love, thy Honesty come as it will be done by people in love, I miss you today as I always do,4give me were i do u wrong as I’ll do the same to u. lead me not to suspicions but to be trustworthy.4 there is love, communication, trust and happiness in this relationship. Let it be so. I LOVE U


I've seen you hanging round
This darkness where I'm bound
And this black hole I've dug for me
And silently within
With hands touching skin
The shock breaks my disease
And I can breathe

0 comments: