Love Text SMS Collections


When I looked up in da sky,a cloud turned into ur face-as I began 2 smile,it vanished. Then I realised I've lost someone I love!Ders nothing I cud've done-no matter how things cud b I'll always love you!

A smile is a way of writing ur thots on ur face, telling others dat they r accepted, liked, and appreciated..........
so a big smile just 4 u......

U make me feel so right, every day n every night. Let me tell u how much I luv u, from the moment I saw ur face I never ever thought about u being replaced

0% I hate U,10% so nice U, 20% so cute U, 30% so kind U, 40% need of U, 50% found of U, 60% my ideal U, 70% I want U, 80% I miss U, 90% I like U, 100% I love U every time.

A sparrow ws in luv wit a wite rose..1dy tis sparrow propsd d wite rose.d wite rose rore told wen he trns red he'll luv her.sparrow tears her body & sloly spread her blood on d wite rose n it trns red & fell in luv but d sparrow is no more.this is love.if u rily luv sum1 u vil c ur lved1 on a fine morn wit u.

All day long, I will be thinking about you. Even when I try not to think about you, I'll be thinking about you. When I close my eyes, I'll be thinking about you. When I open my eyes, I'll be thinking about you. When I think about the beauty of the season, I think about you. When I think about the warmth of the upcoming holidays, I think about you. When I hear a love song on the radio, I think about you. When I check my email, I think about you. Even when I say goodnight to the stars, I think about you. And when I slip beneath the softness of my blanket and gone in to the bliss of sweet dreams, I think about you. I just can't stop thinking about you.

Once in a life time
you find someone
who touches not only your heart
but also your soul
Once in a life time
You discover someone
who stands beside you,
not over you..
Once in a lifetime
if you are lucky
you find someone
as i have found you
Very special people
We can be ourselves with,
talk with, laugh with,
hope with and believe with.....

DISTANCE CAN KEEP US AFAR BUT NOT APART BCOZ U WILL ALWAYZ B A CRUTIAL PART OF MY HEART

U r the one whose thought 4 a sec in my mind makes my every movement pleasure through out the day.

Little keys can OPEN big locks,Simple words REFLECTS great thoughts, Your Smile can CURE heart blocks, so keep on smiling.....it Rocks...........

every tears is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness & every sms is rememberance of u.

Sun appears in the morning, Moon appears in the evening & at late nights but U always appear in my Heart.

You're precious, this is true.
For you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
No one means more to me, you see.
That's why I am there for you,
and you're there for me.

if i could give u onething in life , i would give u my eyes , then only u can see and realize how important u r to me

charm is ur face..
character is ur great...
great is ur smile...
best is ur style.

rose is rose rose is red red is blood blood for heart heart for live live for love so my LOVE FOR U & AND only for \"YOU"\

Smtimes we make each other cry n break each others heart, bcos we r lost in d prison of our pride n we let our treasure slip away, but 1 thing still stands afterall dis and that's LOVE. It's all dat matters.

Never say you r happy when u r sad...
Never say u r fine when u r not ok....
Never say u feel good when u feel bad...and
NEVER SAY U R ALONE WHEN I M STILL ALIVE.

sweety,have u heard news broadcasted by geo,ptv,bbc,ary? no?realy, ok i will let u know, all tv chanels has broadcasted that person having cell# ------(urs)----his heart has been stolen by person having cell#-----(lover).

In life LOVE is never planned nor does it happen for a reason.But when LOVE is real,it becomes ur PLAN for life and ur reason for living

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U .........Zthe one who invented alphabetswas a genius, but he made a sillymistake bu keeping "U" & "I" so far.

If u touch & do not feel then its a desire,if u do not touch & u do not feel the its nothing but if u do not touch & feel its a LOVE.

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

u r as sweet as bailey as strong as tequila as warm as cognac as
exotic as malibu as heady as a cocktail & as special as as a champagne. i
am simply drunk on U

Wot letters r missin in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & u get a heart!if u pick U,u will get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than have a heart without U!

I love three things,i.e the SUN, the MOON, and YOU, THE SUN 4 A DAY, THE MOON 4 NIGHT, AND U 4 EVER. B/C I LOVE U 4 EVER...

smile make flowers alive
sing make birds alive
open urs eyes make sun alive
hum make statue alive
keep urs lips on my heart
...to make me alive.

Love is Like a Golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!xxx

I want to live in your eyes, die in your arms and be buried in your heart."

Jab Khuda ny apko banaya ho ga.Pehly socha ho ga k Jannat m rakh lo.Phir Shayed mera Khayal aya hoga

I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!

Touch my heart & u'll feel, Listen to my heart & u'll hear, Look into my heart & u'll see, That u'll always be a special part of me.

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

Without wife there is no home only house. Wife make it home. Without beloved heart is only a piece of flesh. Beloved make it life and soul. I feel my heart is not only piece of flesh. It is ful of ambitions, life,prosperity. I look deep u r in and hold it. Sukar Allah ka. Without u no my life. I Love u so much.

I believe that God above, Created you for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best!

Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you,
Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side,
Whenever you need someone to love..
I will always be there for you to have.

when all the season will be dry, when all the bird leave the sky, when all friends say u good bye, U will found me there to say hi

Golden Facts of Life:-When someone loves U,U dont realise it...When U realise it,Its too late,U always love the one who leaves U & Leave the one who loves U...

Touch my heart & u’ll feel, Listen to my heart & u’ll hear, Look into my heart & u’ll see, That u’ll always be a special part of me.

Usually I Send SMS to people who are.. Either, VERY DEAR VERY CLOSE Or VERY SPECIAL, But, in ur case, Im makin an EXCEPTION... co, u r all

THIS IS UNFAIR TO CELEBRATE ONLY ONE DAY IN THE NAME OF LOVE. BECAUSE EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE..........

The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile, like ME without U!

If i had a wish i would be ur tears,
to be born in ur eyes n to die on ur lips.
But if u were my tears, i would
never cry in fear of losing u.

There is alwayz a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if u cant find
a reason to smile,
can i b da reasn 4 a while?

When u feel lonely, press ____ (first four letters of ur cell no).
If U miss me, press __ (next 2 digits),
want a smile, press __ (next 2 digits),
need encouragement, press __ (next 2 digits),
press them all together and U can hear me!

When u need Someone to b beside U and no One is around,
Just Gaze up in the Sky, U mite not c me, but b sure dat V r under the same sky....

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find...To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, Coz..When I fell in love...I saw you.

My lips want to kiss you; my eyes want to see you,
My hands want to touch you; every part of me wants you,
Maybe bcoz. I was made just for you!!

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU

100j PURE,
25% loving,
25% caring,
25% smart,
25% loyal,
COLOUR: cheerful,
SIZE: huggable,
TYPE: one of a kind!!!

My love 4u is unconditional
My love 4u is real
My love 4u is something
so incredible to feel
Holding u on those summer nights
Feeling ur soft kiss with the sun
My love for u is something
that never once had to be won
I love u with the passing days
and with those we have not seen
ur the one in all my thoughts
in all my living dreams
ur the one whose hand is in mine
Whose lips I can't ignore
u are my life, my world, my love
ur all that I adore.

I awake each day with a smile
& greet it with a laugh;
The world is a treasure to me
Because of u.
Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with u!
My mind is instantly changed
& my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for u,
I live this life surrounded in joy
& I bathe in the promise of ur love,
My soul belongs to u.
Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to u;
My life has so much meaning now
All because of u.

Even through tears,
The sun shines through.
Without your warmth,
What would I do?

it 4 u, dont drop it on d ground, cos u may not find it again,dont kip it on d air, cos it may fly away. give it a place in ur heart. i mean ma luv.

Do u knw d relation btwn 2 eyes? De blink 2gther, de mov 2gether, de cry 2gether, de c things 2gether n de sleep 2gether BT STIL DE NVR C EACH OTHER . Its TRU RELATION.

if each leaf of a tree is ur smile. then i promise u i will water it through out my life so i can seeur ever green smile forever!

Sending u 1000 smiles.take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.pick out 1 every time u think of me because i want 2 see u smiling always

its not the presence of someone that brings meaning to life but its the way someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning.

Let me start by saying that I thank to Allah every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things

You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

"24 Sweet hours make 1 Sweet day"!
"7 Sweet days make 1 Sweet week"!
"4 Sweet week make 1 Sweet month"!
but... " 1 sweet person like "U" makes entire life sweet!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts r of U

5 Lovable
words- "I
am alone
without u",
4 pleasant
words- "I
care 4 u",
3 sweet
words- "i
like u",
2 special
words
"Miss U",
1 important
word- "U"

Divas Ma Das Var
Vishvas Ma Vis Var
Tarikh Ma Tris Var
Chahat Ma Chalis Var
Prem Ma Pachas Var
Second Ma So Var
Hakikat Ma Hazaro Var
I Love You.

Liking u is mynature, missing u mydisapointment,fightin wit u my fast-time but 4geting u is never on mymind ..ur un4getabl

She's da one who broke my heart...
She's da reason why my world fell apart....
She's da one who makes me cry.....
Yet I still luv her....n I don't no why.....

sea full of water, sky full of
star's tree full of leaf's
garden full of flower's
But i think my haret
full of you

Messages are not for time pass
They silently say that I'm thinking of "U" right now
& also making "U" & think of ME 4 a moment

Gateway of memories will never close. How much i miss u no one knows. Days will in years & i will remember u in my silent tears.

I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.
Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

Sometimes
myHEART asks:
Why I miss you?
Why I like you?
Why I SMS you?
Then my mind answered,
Its bcoz..
"sweet" people NEED more CARE!:

DO U want 2 know how much I Love U,ASK the Butterflies flying in at the river bank, un4tunatly they can't talk 2 U but their Beautiful colors will tell U thousand words. I MISS U

0 comments: